Dear GRASPA-SIS members,
we have the pleasure to draw your attention on the forthcoming initiatives of the group:
- TIES 2018 – 28th Annual Conference of the International Environmetrics Society will be in Guanajuato (MX), 16-21 July 2018. GRASPA-SIS founding members Daniela Cocchi and Alessandro Fassò have joined the Scientific Committee and warmly encourage to submit abstracts at the conference web site: http://ties2018.eventos.cimat.mx/.
- METMA IX – 9th Workshop on spatio-temporal modeling will take place in Montpellier (FR), 13-15 June 2018. GRASPA-SIS is well represented with Alessio Pollice, Rosalba Ignaccolo and Luigi Ippoliti in the Scientific committee, Carlo Gaetan as keynote speaker and Luigi Ippoliti as invited speaker. Abstract submission is open at the conference web site. See http://metma2018.sfds.asso.fr for all the conference information and updates.
- SIS 2018 – 49th Scientific meeting of the Italian Statistical Society is happening in Palermo (IT), 20-22 June 2018. Quite a few GRASPA-SIS members are in the Scientific and Organizing Committee and our group is very well represented in the provisional program that includes at least one plenary, one specialized and three solicited sessions plus a special session jointly organized with the RSS on environmental-like topics. The call for abstracts will hopefully be opened soon at the conference web site: http://meetings3.sis-statistica.org/index.php/sis2018/sis2018.
- The second intermediate EphaStat project workshop will be in Bari (IT), 6-7 September 2018. Information on the project are available at the project web site https://sites.google.com/site/ephastat/home-1 where updates on the workshop will soon appear.
- Next GRASPA-SIS biannual meeting GRASPA 2019 will be in Pescara (IT). Stay tuned for updates.
With our best regards,
the GRASPA-SIS board