- 13-15 June 2018, METMA IX – 9th Workshop on spatio-temporal modeling. GRASPA-SIS is well represented with Alessio Pollice, Rosalba Ignaccolo and Luigi Ippoliti in the Scientific committee, Carlo Gaetan as keynote speaker and Luigi Ippoliti as invited speaker.
- 20-22 June 2018, SIS 2018 – 49th Scientific meeting of the Italian Statistical Society. GRASPA-SIS is involved with plenary, specialized and solicited sessions.
- 16-21 July 2018, TIES 2018 – 28th Annual Conference of the International Environmetrics Society. GRASPA-SIS founding members Daniela Cocchi and Alessandro Fassò have joined the Scientific Committee.
- 6-7 September 2018, EphaStat project workshop.
- Next GRASPA-SIS biannual meeting GRASPA 2019 will be in Pescara (IT). Stay tuned for updates.
For more details on future events please refer to the newsletter.
- 24-26 July 2017 – TIES/GRASPA 2017 joint conference, Bergamo, Italy. Satellite meeting of ISI 61th WSC 2017, Marrakech.
- 10-11 November 2016 – International Workshop on “Statistical inference for assessing and monitoring natural resources“, Siena, Italy
- 18-22 July 2016 – GRASPA-SIS invited sessions at the 26th Annual Conference of The International Environmetrics Society (TIES2016)
- 8-10 June 2016 – GRASPA-SIS specialized and contributed sessions at the 48th meeting of the Italian Statistical Society (SIS2016)
- 30 May – 3 June 2016 – GRASPA-SIS session at the 48th Days of Statistics (JDS2016, Société Française de Statistique), Université de Montpellier
- 15-16 June 2015 – GRASPA 2015 Conference
- 10-12 September 2014 – METMA VII – GRASPA 2014 Conference
- 6 June 2014 – DUST Internation Conference, Castellaneta Marina. Special track MF8 – Statistical Modeling of Emissions and air quality
- 19 June 2013 – SIS 2013, Brescia. Special track on Space and space-time models: methods and environmental applications